Welcome to Tile Grout Cleaning Repair
BEFORE Dirty Tile Floor
A website of Specialized Floor Care Services, Taunton, Massachusetts
We specialize in grout cleaning, sealing, repair, coloring, re-grouting, tile repair and installation.
Grout lines on tile and marble floors become soiled and very difficult to clean. Mop and bucket on hands and knees is not an effective method for bringing the original condition of your tile and grout back.
Specialized Floor Care Services Co., uses trade specific cleaning solutions to loosen stubborn soils and stains from the grout lines, along with specialized agitating equipment and tools to assist in soil release and rinsed with high pressure hot water washing and extraction system to lift and rinse the slurry.
This process is very effective in restoring the original look of your tile floor. We finish the process by applying a penetrating sealer on the entire area for easy care and maintenance.
Our Grout Cleaning Process
- Pre Inspection – Our grout cleaning or repair service starts with a pre-inspections. This involves understanding the type of soiling, age of soiling, cleaning or grout maintenance history and inspecting for damaged or broken grout lines and the causes
- Tile Grout Cleaning – We use the latest high tech high pressure system along with trade specific cleaning products designed to safely loosen embedded soil combined with pressure washing to further loosen soils from the grout lines and rinse leaving the grout lines clean and inviting.
- Grout Sealing- After the grout has been effectively cleaned. We use specific clean or colored grout sealant to protect the sealer and ease of cleaning
AFTER Cleaned Tile Floor
Our Tile and Grout Repair and Installation Process
- Pre-inspection – A pre-inspection allows us and the client determine the cause and the extent of damaged or broken tiles.
- The Cause – Any time there are broken lines, the usual cause is an improper tile installation. Second most likely cause is bad grout mix or old and expired grout. The third likely caused for damaged grout ordeteriorated grout is due to improper use of grout cleaning products. If there are damaged broken lines, most likely the loose tiles need to be removed and reinstalled.
- Removal – Once the the cause has been identified, the next step is the removal of the damaged grout or broken tiles.
- Reinstalling – Replace damaged tiles or grout with new.
- Sealer – Apply penetrating sealer for protection and easy of care.
- Maintenance – Provide client with instructions on how to maintain grout and tile.
Please, do not hesitate to call us with questions on how to clean grout, cleaning tile, repair of broken tiles or damage in your grouted walls or floors.
Call Us Today for an In House Evaluation at 508-880-6001 or use our Contact Us page